Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

why is zug still being wagoned

idk does that slot not look towny af like

There will be acceptable losses, in doing so we can focus on the voters.

Top voters on Guava
Bottom voters on Gocj, it may sounds illogical to you when it comes to wagonmatics

If thereā€™s a wolf on the top wagons, thatā€™s likely.

yeah i just isoed bionic and that is absolutely the iso of a powerwolf wtf

VOTE: Bionic

like i skimmed through and saw little to NO explanation besides something zug did a while ago

there has been zero attempt to even reevaluate whatsoever. this push is not natural. there is no progression after the vote. it is just vote zug vote zug guys promise! with the same explanation over and over. not to mention i am seeing a lack of almost anything else besides this lol this is not a town motivated wagon

This is right, but not wolf indicative at all

actually a huge amount of posts from bionic are extremely wolfy wtf lmao

why are people actually following this

yeah ok says the one hard shielding zug

funny how you just popped up now that zug is the top wagon

I want to say bionic is town for now, but Iā€™m less confident on this than normal because I am pretty sure bionic is more aware of their meta and how to more closely replicate their town meta as a wolf

to be true i am and i sorta did it at fam4

1 Like

I believe wolves should prob realize that I am easily pushable because ā€œhurr durr creature is awkward D1ā€ which makes me concerned Wazza was the first one to bite the bait

idk they seemed kinda fine when posting and this is why I kept them out of the 5-names list I listed earlier but maybe I donā€™t know better

Tempted to townread YouButWorse just because of this line

Maybe thereā€™s no town, but a barren wasteland before you.

Like when did you get the idea that town canā€™t vote you?

Perhaps they can

but I suppose I should also be an easy push for wolves if they want to drive the lynch away from 1+ top pushes

Like, the best way to save a wolf partner from getting lynched is to find a compromise lynch no one will really oppose and I look like it for being ā€œout of touchā€ and ā€œcanā€™t find a placeā€

my one shot day loud alignment check is still on the table and can resolve some stuff.

But you gotta make up your mind, you know?

ok and this doesnt explain why your iso is literally doused in a permanent wolfy aura or why your explanation for zug being wolf remains unchanged and unevolved.

even disregarding anything regarding zug you still look wolfy as hell. idk regardless town really needs to pick a new person to sheep lol