Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

p sure frost is town and doesn’t bother with making a fancy play like this as mafia

It’s only fancy if something happens

I did this post for a reason, i can 100% see them going like “haha just kidding no cop check”

I’ve decided that Kii is town

There is also this “people are making this difficult for me”

VOTE: Unvote

This is hardly a complete flip.

I don’t think it’s too bad. We need to get them active somehow after all.

Creature sounds slightly villagery to me.

Jail/Bionic probably contains a wolf at this point.

You’re looking far more likely to be a wolf than Bionic is. Bionic is always like this. It isn’t wolf AI for him.

I’m a skilled wolf player. At least I like to think so.

You’ve got me curious now. How about targeting me?

I’m fine with being checked. Also, no one suggested checking me and only a few people have really asked for it. Do you think they’re all wolves?

This is a bastard game so that’s not necessarily true.

Hmmm, Zug might just be a villager after all.

No it isn’t.

Agreed.

Oh boy are you going for easy mislynch too?

Bitch please, Zug asking for check is no wolf wanting to be bussed

What

This is a bastard game because yes

Why would I do that? Also, I think my vote is best used here: VOTE: Guava

Guava hasn’t been active or carefree at all this game and they feel like a frozen wolf to me.

I’m not grabbing quotes that’s too much effort, but Kii’s arrogance regarding his role just feels like him as a town PR, so I’m honestly heavily against killing him (while we’re all PRs, he clearly has a trust in his role that I only see him doing while being town), plus Kii almost consistently spilling out his role is heavily in his town meta and considering I’ve played with him for god knows how long, I’m pretty confident on this

I can grab proof if I have to but I’d rather put my efforts towards pushing Creature atm

Please actually read what you’re quoting Frost.

how do they look frozen I’m sorry but like compared to zug literally grasping at straws with my joke guava looks like a saint

Actually I haven’t looked at guava at all but like they haven’t done anything that would make me want them uber-dead unlike TWO-THREE OTHER PLAYERS IN THIS GAME RIGHT NOW

Leafia, my conclusion isn’t the same as yours, we can agree with that

What info are people getting out of guava that they’re not getting out of the other flips

Guava has barely posted at all. I can’t even remember the last time they said anything and I barely remember anything from their slot.

So you think Zug is a wolf then?

huh???