Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

You literally have been in the thread with them like 4 times

you both agreed with the read on me like twice

They havenā€™t posted for a while I mean.

No as I said, no wolf wanted to be checked as easily.

Does Zug look like the kind of wolf that throws into the bus D1? Real question.

Maybe

He did have that miller weird ass whack role that he was uber dead set on proving himself with when it simply wasnā€™t happening maybe itā€™s just this again

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thatā€™s added to the pile of reasons maybe kiiruma can be good

You used the argument against me earlier in the thread that I was voting you, but YBW was also voting you, so thatā€™s bad because I scumread YBW, letā€™s put this the other way around.

Do you scumread me because Guava also scumreads me so do you think Iā€™m town as the player you scumread is scumreading me?

in english please

yeah I reworded that 4 times already

Then donā€™t say your conclusion isnā€™t the same as mine because my conclusion is that he very well could be a villager and in a bastard game like this, wanting to be checked is NAI at best. Ever heard of godfather type mafia roles?

Earlier in the thread, Leafia came to this conclusion:

Wazza scumreads Leafia.
YBW scumreads Leafia.

Wazza scumreads YBW.
Wazza should townread Leafia.

So theoretically through Leafiaā€™s logic:

Leafia scumreads me.
Guava scumreads me.

Leafia scumreads Guava.
Leafia should townread me.

I hate ā€œDADVā€ reads but also I donā€™t like the current top two wagons anyway

:drooling_face:

ā€¦Bussing can exist. Just because a likely wolf is scumreading you doesnā€™t mean that you canā€™t be their partner and Iā€™m not focused on your slit right now.

In fact, what youā€™re doing right now with this questioning is giving me w/w vibes. What makes you so sure that Guava is a villager?

Someone is a Miller thats what he claims to be.

Also the reason I am not using my day check is one shot, obviously. But I havent mentioned its day 2 only too.

So why canā€™t I think YBW was bussing you?

Nice logic, bozo.

Basically your logic only works if it benefits you?

Gotcha.

Oh right yeah this is the miller claim

I also donā€™t think Guava is villager, Iā€™m just berating you into townreading me

I never said this. I just pointed out that you stated that YBW was your only scumread yet your vote was on me.

I get you want to sound cool, except its not a nice thing to say.

for the record i disown my earlier reads list so donā€™t use it if i get got

i think zug is prob town now

donā€™t have many scumreads