Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Completely wrong.

Iā€™ll keep that in mind when I get told I died N1

idk

What do you think wolves would be doing if guava was one of them?

Assuming guava was playing all the same

No, Iā€™m pointing out the irony on why you should townread me based on the way youā€™ve gone about your own self-defending.

So, if this logic tracks, why should I trust you because YBW didnā€™t? Makes no sense, re-evaluate or else youā€™re not putting yourself in a good spot

i mean theyā€™re just not active

they werenā€™t a wagon when they were last posting

i donā€™t think if mafia they are in a particularly defensible position

Eh thatā€™s a good question.

Deflecting to another one of these very possible wagons Iā€™d say is the most obvious choice. Directly defending your teammate only leads to you being tied with them but pretending you have a read on someone else and mostly ignoring guava makes more sense.

weā€™ve dealt with far too many games recently where the wolf team has been completely off-page with one another

I do have a good feeling that this many split votes means that a wolf is voting somewhere and a wolf is BEING voted somewhere.

I am pretty null on guavagudetama

If heā€™s town then heā€™s a pretty easy push for wolves to latch on as thereā€™s not much to defend him

If heā€™s wolf then I donā€™t think his wolf partners can really defend him, they can only deflect the attention to someone else

1 Like

Two wolves being voted is theoretically possibly

I donā€™t think it means shit

Itā€™s possible all wagons are v/v/v/v and wolves are just setting themselves into whichever wagon they fit into

Yeah thatā€™s the thing though right. Nobodyā€™s done that either. Iā€™ve been looking the best thing we have is zugzwang and in that case bionic is my top tier wolf read if guava is but even then bionic is just being bionic itā€™s not randomly out of the blue

Ironically if guava is a wolf I myself am really making myself a good target for this exact thing arenā€™t I

Thereā€™s no irony to it Wazza and I never said you need to trust me but if you donā€™t trust me, why do you care how I see you?

a flock of peasants can overthrow a government, Leafia, a few misguided townies can be sheeped into doing the same to one another, thatā€™s just how FM works

1 Like

Quick question though @Kiiruma how come you never mentioned that message you got

:sushi:

I am eating this rn

yumā€¦