Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

The reason I dislike DADV reads is because it assumes wolves are going to loudly defend their partner or something and wagons only start mattering when it’s 1-2 hours from EOD.

damn and I was just getting used to being townread for once

I got receipts, dw Leafia, I come prepared

Bozo is a nickname I have for one of my friends so any of the meaning of insult it has doesn’t exist to me anyway, it’s just another funny word

You’re only making me scumread you even more. You don’t act like this when you’re not even townreading the person that you’re defending. Check Wazza with that check Frost.

I literally never said that.

Can literally anyone else in the thread tell me if it seems like I’m defending Guava whatsoever :joy_cat:

Is anyone really defending guava at all?

I feel this same way.

1 Like

I mean. I guess I kinda am. But nobody else is. you know.

Wazza is indirectly doing it by attacking my read on Guava like this.

I have day 2 alignment check, not one shot loud day alignment check

dawg
I’m doing the opposite.

I’m trying to convince you to townread me, your read on Guava is w/e I don’t care for it, I care for your read on me

You got on my case like this the instant I placed a vote on Guava. That’s a defense of Guava in my book.

Because I like waffles, I must hate pancakes sort of logic right here

guavagudetama (4): Kiiruma, Luxy, Brakuren, Leafia
Zugzwang (3): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave
SirDerpsAlot (3): guavagudetama, bystander, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (3): catbae, Hazardwaste, Jarek

Okay bickering aside who of these 4 are we most likely to go for today. I ask because this IS important for my mechanics.

My current preference? Kiiruma/guavagudetama > SirDerpsAlot > Zugzwang

Who is most likely to be lynched out of them? Prob guavagudetama

1 Like

Ftr I don’t have a read on Kiiruma/guavagudetama, while SirDerpsAlot and Zugzwang didn’t seem wolfy when posting

So you think I’m going to townread you when you’re acting very scummy right now? I also never said you had to townread me earlier. Just that you shouldn’t be voting a nullread of yours. Also, why do you care so much what my read on you is? I’m just one person.

Is it bad that I like guava because nobody is trying to help them at all and more importantly they aren’t really trying to help themselves

you’re still obv town sorry but i don’t think that is up for debate by anyone