Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

VOTE: Kiiruma

I feel like if achro saw you using him as every single read you have this game he would want you dead

1 Like

I donā€™t think he would.
I think Achro would understand.

Forum user someone is slightly scum since they havent tunneled anybody ergo wolf

@Someone Any defense

Anyway itā€™s easy for me to be solved.
We have a cop.
And a non-used check.
If Iā€™m a top wagon then Iā€™m just the best choice for it~
Shame yall arenā€™t letting my thing resolve though.

I feel confident that itā€™s just strictly pro-T lol

1 Like

yea i did

Ok well when is this going to happen

Whenever Frost feels like not being wolf

1 Like

And more importantly are you going to generate reads of your own instead of leaning on achro as a failsafe

I donā€™t care about the cop I care about this confirmation thing

Like yeah youā€™re confirmable as you say so lets see it where is it, sounds to me like youā€™re just trying to throw this around to buy time

When something happens.
Iā€™ve done my part. Iā€™m kinda glad it didnā€™t happen but at the same time it would be nice so I could say ā€˜I told you soā€™

Jarek is locktown

I have some of my reads.
Iā€™m just being chill.

And Iā€™m only mentioning Achro because I think Iā€™d have similar reads to him rn.

ok thatā€™s unbelievably cryptic and could mean literally anything

well thatā€™s fair I THINK picking on that part in particular isnā€™t fair on me but youā€™re still suspicious and I stand by that

Itā€™s not like Iā€™m trying everything I can for confirmation already.
We literally have a cop and I am begging to be checked.

Is it because you are a godfather?!?!?

Yes Luxy, for sure thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been wanting it.
Itā€™s also why Iā€™d love to be tracked every night (I wonā€™t be visiting anybody)
And why Iā€™d love for people to roleblock me or do whatever they need to feel comfortable.

1 Like

Kii I want you to play to get cleared socially not mechanically in a bastard game.

Whoā€™s town and wolf to you and why