Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

If there truly is a modposted alignment check I’d expect mafia to have something that can counter it and I reckon whatever that is would have gone on you if you’re a wolf. I’d like for you to be checked, but I don’t think the result will convince me, unfortunately.

With that being said I think I’ve put you in an unwinnable situation and if you’re town I’ve basically given you no way out to convince me so maybe I should see what other people think and chill tf out

1 Like

I asked D1 to be checked.
I wouldn’t know that it was a D2 checker at that time.
And unless you’re saying it’s a N0 and inf use thing I want to be checked and that’s that.

based

ehh hmmm, I don’t think you’d have any way out other than agreeing with it and hoping for the best refusal just looks worse but whatever you have like idk 24 hours or something and maybe I’ll let you go

Like for all we know you could be a vengeful converter day/night-kill immune godfather redirector :^)

But in all seriousness, unfortunately I don’t think a green check on you will help much you’re much better off attempting to solve and clear yourself socially

Defence: Im waiting

I demand, who will betray me?

I am observing tho

:thinking:

but yea i dont really see any reason to push since im waiting for d5, and it doesnt matter what happens to me in the process so idk

why

My role specifically mod reveals a lot of info on D5, regardless of if im alive or not

from how im reading it its practically a time bomb for evil

dont want to say what it is specifically just in case it gets cancelled which imo would suck more

And it’s a miller role for some reason?

i mean i got 4 abilities, one is the miller

i am worried tho that my entire role gets disabled if guessed so im not specifying

:thinking:
ok

when does it explode