Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I thought Guava might be able to read Leafia / know how Leafia plays - But that was wrong.
I feel like Hazard should be able to read me - But that just seems clearly wrong.
And I feel like Frost should’ve known good choices for that cop check but honestly I just fucking give up.

Kiiruma why do you keep tmi slipping. As town shouldn’t you know better

Counterargument, I’ve been a small wagon D1 and a main one the entirety of D2.
Zug and SDA were main wagons D1.
Kanave’s been a main wagon today.
Bionic’s been a main wagon today.

Jail is none of the fucking above

Exactly, why not play ahead.

Also again, I wont give a free pass who yells to be checked.

I’m heading out.
I cannot honestly believe this bullshit.

AtE lmao

I’m not trying to appeal to any emotion.
I genuinely just cannot believe that it feels like we’ve all just gone head empty after FAM.
A cop check was squandered that hard.

Honestly classic frost moment.

I said I didn’t care what you decide to do with it because I thought you’d at least do 1 of the several good choices. I didn’t think you’d just ignore them all.

Kiiruma I hope you realize the irony in this response because it actually burns me how ironic this is

@Frostwolf103 are you gay?

Nope, no irony there on my part.
I’ve literally done whatever I can do this game.

I’d provided my reads somewhat.
I’d defended a slot / 2 which I think are good as hard as I could.
And I’ve attempted to use my self resolution ability but unfortunately now I’m not resolved because somebody didn’t fucking die yet.

I know these are choices, I picked out outside of the box.

Got a green on jail, I got what I wanted and I am certain you can take care of the list on your own.

@LadyGaga who was in Paris?

I’ll get cancelled for the fifth time if I answer that.

1 Like

Kiirumaaaaa duddeeee
How can you not remember the BOTC lizards game, because your response is litterally the same thing I said. So the irony is that you are now on the receiving end

Out of context is awkward

To be fair in that game at least I was mostly just weaving a good path. In this game either wolves are just murdering me hard or town’s just stopping from trying when it comes to me and it’s making me want to stop too

I will come back later with that answer