Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Kiiruma you can’t say “Town has stopped trying” after you have half baked scum reads throughout d1 mmh

Like I don’t think u have had a single good comment this game, so if you are town you need to get yourself together

But all evidence as of now leads to the contrary,

Prove u are town, it’s not other people’s fault for scum reading u, it’s ur fault for not appearing towny enough

Furthermore I used my Day 2 alignment check and I haven’t checked the wagons of today.

Wagons are Kii/Bionic/Kanave

Kii hood over from yesterday and just generally not looking great
Bionic I haven’t read
Kanave is due to GocJ “red check” which imma be real that won’t hold any weight in court

It’s not like you can do that before using your D2 check and it would’ve been fucking helpful

Kiiruma I just said to make yourself look townier and then you immediately try to shift attention to frost

Like what are you doing

It’s not like I’ve tried super fucking hard to be townread.
And newsflash it hasn’t worked just like it almost never fucking works for me here.

I’ve tried to use my ability/abilities as I’ve seen fit to help town.
I will be honest my most recent use I think is a little suboptimal but it also involves emotions behind it. Such as desperation and frustration packed into 1.

I’ve provided and defended my reads hard on Gocj/Leafia being townies.
I thought Frost might be town. But I feel like Frost could/should have used that cop check better if good.
I’ve tried to go for who I thought might be a wolf (Guava) but I was wrong.
I feel like Hazard should know better but atp I’m losing hope - So I think and hope he’s just a wolf who’s purposefully misreading me.
I’ve been trying to get you to control your ability but you’re just not.

What the fuck do you want from me. I’m trying to PROVE I’m town.

I tried to get the fucking cop to check me.
I’m inviting other investigatives to do anything too such as trackers or anything.
I even revealed my fucking flavour trying to help Wazza with another way of potentially being able to confirm me.

I literally am trying to do anything and everything here.

Yeah, when I said I used the check before I read the thread, thats what I meant.

I did read up what Gocj did to Kanave.

Dude I’m a vanilla I don’t have an ability

You know you have your double vote because it was announced SoD.
So if you can stop trying to bullshit me for a single second that would be fucking wonderful.
You might be the ‘queen of pop’ but you’re not the queen of liars, your lies are fucking transparent

dude… at this point now i hope your wolf

Listen, you, zug and Leafia on Day 1 were asking to be checked.

Its either godfather talk or very likely to be town. Its not optimal choices for me.

I need an outsider that isn’t expecting to be checked.

Well I’m not. I’ve just had enough of everything rn.
I want you to be able to read me correctly mate, I’m trying to be read correctly by players but it just doesn’t work.

Kiiruma just so you know I have two worldviews atm and only one of them I think ur mafia

There is a good chance Hazard/Frost are both wolves

mate. have a rest, the more your in this chat the angrier you will get and the more things you will regret.

4 Likes

UNVOTE

I hate being pressured to unvote, but like Kiiruma getting voted by me caused this I guess

I can’t begin to explain how much it hurts for me to try when nothing seems to be working for a second.
Like I feel like I’m trying to do the impossible.
Like honestly, what’s the point?

I don’t want to hurt anybody and I’m sorry if I am.
I just, I hate how the cop ability was used.
And I just want us to be able to read and trust each other when we’re both town. I liked a few of your things on me D1 but I also disliked other things. My view was sorta neutral overall there on you. And now I need to just think if you could be good and mistaken on me… and yes, you can be. I guess overall everything together is just making things go blurry. The lines are being blurred.

I’m so sad this devious comment didn’t get a response

Do not take pity on me Brak.
As much as I hate the pressure because I know I’m town, I’d rather be vindicated once I flip green than pitied and kept alive because I’m frustrated and trying to fight to the point that people feel they need to take pity.