Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

So yes. I am very much self resolving and just positive to town with my night ability. But since nobody wanted me to resolve it / called me a liar, there, that’s what it is. I’m sure yall can agree now that I’m right in my interpretation of things.

Nah its cool.

God I hate it when I pressure people to read them and they crumble

Anyway yes I think Achro would agree with me about most things I’ve said this game (Outside of my claiming and losing WIM) because I’ve been communicating with him. He’s a pleasure to play with. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your pressuring skills suck.

Okay good, now go to sleep.

i dont think kiiruma ever makes this up… mmmmmmmmmmm i dont fucking know anymore

Nah it’s not Brak’s fault.
I crumble a lot because I don’t take pressure too well.

After being evil a lot I just wanted a good town game and everything felt like it was going wrong and it just makes it more brittle.

i probably shouldnt think about this 2 deep

This might come off as rude tbh I’m just talking to myself mostly.

Yeah I was kinda TRing u a bit Kiiruma since no one was defending u, and Leafia obviously had tmi that you’re a villager so yeah.

Don’t like full claiming like that but I guess it’s whatever

Wait a kinute

Huh

I just had a realization I am keeping to myself

Nah it’s not rude at all, it’s a huge flaw within my playstyle that I know of.
I can easily crumble sometimes under pressure and other circumstances.
I’ve been kinda an asshole this game and I think a lot of it is me just… wanting to be able to do more useful things myself but not being able to have done so, so instead I’m looking at other people and judging a lot harsher mechanically.

The way you’ve used your double vote to create pressure is a good use of it.
Just bare in mind it makes it 2x scarier for players so if you pick somebody who does crumble it can go worse :stuck_out_tongue:
The cop check was… fine. I still think the other choices might be better since there was a lot to consider today + yesterday but I can understand Frost’s logic at least.

Also reads wise I think Hazard’s probably good again.
I know that I’ve been an ass with some of my wording there earlier mate, I guess I just wanna be able to be town leaders with ya at some point, with us being able to trust each other too :3 So, yeah, my apologies.

I do think our wagons are good. Because both Bionic and Kanave are acting unusual. I feel like Kanave’s typically a more solver style player but this game seems a lot more utr. Bionic’s being a lot more dialed back in the same modicum too.

VOTE: Leafia

I this a crazy read

But Leafia had tmi on Guava and Kiiruma

I hate being competitive. And since I didn’t exactly get to do anything in FAM I’ve wanted to do a lot here and despite trying to do good, I’ve not done much and so it’s just knocking me down more. Aaaaaa

Well FAM is too ambitious to do anything big.

I know I want to do better.

Just chill out it’s d2.

I died D2 before I could do anything albeit a decent amount out of my control but still.

I just wanna improve and be a good player so when I fail it hurts.
I honestly think I might have a fear of failure. Because it just hurts me so much when I feel like I’m doing badly.