Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

have a rest. talk to me after

It didnā€™t get a response because all it would do is rile me up more.
And I think we both donā€™t want that.
That comment was a bit more pointed and harsh than it should be unless youā€™re trying to wind me up :stuck_out_tongue:

The RT was that I tmi slipped in that comment lmao

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have used the check on you to remove the pressure, that would make me paired with you, have you thought about that?

For goodness sake lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes but when I flip green Frost, the ā€˜pairingā€™ means nothing.
And if youā€™re good yourself you shouldnā€™t be concerned about being paired with anybody else either.
Like rn youā€™re ā€˜paired with Jailā€™ butā€¦ so what?

1 Like

Ok Frost but u didnā€™t check Jail

So say who you really checked

Its a day 2 ability alignment check so I did pick Jail on my consent.

@Frostwolf103 you should probably say no or ignore the question posed to you by the host btw.
I did it out of frustration but honestly shouldā€™ve done it on a slot like Kanave.

Wait do you visit

Do I need to dignify with a respond?

ugh i had a feeling that was youā€¦

I know the host asked, thanks for reminder.

Well I assume no

And why do you assume that, there is nothing you can do about it.

I flipped a coin

Iā€™m happy to just out stuff at this point because Iā€™ve done what I can do mostly.

Iā€™ve been mentioning Achro because I have him in my role card. I was able to choose anybody outside of the game, so chose him. I feel like heā€™s a solid player and for the most part Iā€™ve been kinda following his reads a bit.

Iā€™m able to choose a player during the day and if they say yes it might have an effect on them. I chose guava because I sussed them but wanted to see what would happen. I chose you because I felt like you shouldā€™ve used your cop check better and my emotions were piling up a bit too.

Iā€™m able to choose a player once at night and if they die before I do they can continue talking and I become (mostly) vanilla at that point.

You havent gone to villain arc yet, Harvey Dent.

Stop fucking claiming Kiiruma