Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

But thats why you need to come up with suggestions or they might go with my suggestion

Catbae, its not a terrible choice. I am not going to clear out loud players that have been begging for it.

Why cant they solve themselves without need a crutch of mine.

I am here only to take suggestions even if I disagree with them

thats crazy lmaoo but okay

did you have any other ideas for your check or was it ez jail choice @Frostwolf103

for ?

As in other targets to choose from?

yes

Partial roleblock or vanillize

well because no one was suspicious of jail and unless youā€™re specifically trying to deepwolf hunt cop checking a townread player is a waste

but this all comes down to a mafia theory sense of who is an optimal investigation target and you are going to disagree with it, i donā€™t take it as meaningfully alignment indicative

icy icy

I am ignoring Derps, Leafia, Zug, Someone and Kiiruma either way.

My other choices are Bionic, Kanave, Brakuren, Creature and Hazardwaste

my brain is kind of going back to suspecting creature in that heā€™s someone who would always try to shoot me n1 no matter what and he was complaining about the vote on guava being a LHF vote but is now voting Bionic and it doesnā€™t feel like his brain has turned on this game at all

i donā€™t think itā€™s an easy game but i need to see some level of try from him you know?

1 Like

Ye, that is one of the reason I went for Jail. He went under the radar.

why :eyes:

fair enough tbh actually

Yeah welcome to towncore, palā€¦

Honestly the frustration from Leafia and Kiiruma ā€¦

Iā€™m willing to know unless itā€™s outing you

Im studying for a test this morning that starts like just before EOD so I wont really be keeping up

if you @me ill occasionally come and check for notifications tho

or wait