Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

1 Like

It’d sure be a shame if the claim is confirmable, hm? :3

I actually know a lot more better than you expecting me to resolve either Kiiruma, Bionic or Kanave. You are the one who doesnt realize how much of a mistake you make earlier before the shot.

Are we on wolf spew phase already

Are you out of your mind?

Wait thats rtheortical question, of course you dont understand

For a impulsive person who don’t think big for unorthadox methods, you are the worst.

VOTE: Creature

@Gocj

For someone like you that expect me to use the day check, end up ruining my chances to prove it. If you cant think why I use it on Jail and not somebody else I have on the table I outed already, you should know a lot better and I mean it, alot better, what I intend to do next.

I dont fucking care about your opinion for Jail, too fucking bad its not Kiiruma, Bionic, Kanave, Brakuren, Zugzwang, Derps.

Your action does not justify the shortcoming of not understanding my motive.

??? What

Womp womp

1 Like

I am aligned with town

I am only using this account so I can stay anonymous while I ask for action suggestions

hello lara croft

If I have given the day vig, I would shoot Kanave for you just to shut the hell up

I am not going to tell the obvious for you, or its all for nothing.

Silver lining is if you really did get day vigged and really are telling the truth your cop check should be believed right?

I have belief that jail was town anyway but you know having that reinforced would be superb

Still no clue whatever i dont even know what it does but it sounds like a vig blegh

For your legacy if you flip town who do you think is evil