Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I’m gonna be honest, I mostly chose Jarek because I’ve had struggle reading him over the past 2 games and there was a post that pinged me early on.

I only had 24 hours to choose a player, and Gocj didn’t respond to my flavour question at EOD so he was my only shot unless I wanted to gamble lol

1 Like

I wanted to reply to this earlier but no absolutely I do not have to trust it just because you knew my flavour

completely random to reply to but yeah

I was more calling out the fact that if I was a bomber based on claimed flavour, what would be the point in me having an ability that… allows me to check flavour.

idk but you’re not neccessarily proven just because you can check flavour

yeah, you also can’t read into it period

watch me

hji

watching

it’s also not like I directly trust you, I’m confident there’s godfather abilities littered everywhere here if there’s a literal miller alongside it

ty br

thin that uhmj76tf wazzzaa is mR

god, I thought I was the alcoholic

2 Likes

im not

ghappy today though

Did I stasis what?

top 10 mafia quotes

2 Likes

Stasis as in, put a person in a state where nothing can occur to them that night, and they can’t do anything, usually that action is then done at a later date.

Your post seemed awkward and weird at the start of the day and that’s the only thing I can think of, especially given I succeeded in my action and catbae stated they roleblocked me

eh
if we exe Bionic today:

if it goes through, then good. also Frost is probably a wolf then
if it doesn’t go through, then Frost’s probably town, because there’s not much reason for w!Frost to claim Bionic is lim-proof*

*if most of the suspect people are town there’s an argument against this. but eh

there’s
there’s a lot of reason for w!Frost to claim this?

what reasons (this is under the scenario where Bionic is actually lim-proof today)

Also as I’ve already stated, it’s just better to execute Frost over executing Bionic, because if Frost flips and he doesnt’ have the ability he claims to have, then we know Bionic is wolf with him no matter what.

Realistically, we shouldn’t execute either at all.