Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Buys them a day to keep Bionic alive, we just execute Bionic the next day, Frost gets to live regardless and gains credit from the kill (claimed they were mafia), Bionic gets to use their abilities regardless further on the night.

It’s almost definite that they have abilities that makes them strongman or anything of that regard, Bionic would just carry out the factional kill and complete an action for completely free while we have nothing we can do about it in that case, no matter if we just tried to roleblock them.

this already happens if Bionic is actually lim-proof today

sorta? I’m suspecting Frost for it now, but I guess they could expect that people would give cred

I agree there’s a lot of reason for W!Frost to claim this, if Bionic isn’t actually lim-proof
but I don’t see much reason for this, if Bionic is lim-proof

Have you begin to wonder why Bionic can be day vigged otherwise?

also if lara croft vanillizes bionic wouldn’t that remove the lynch proof

so… you’re proving my point?

no it’s related to Frost’s role what

2f1 is a strategy

I was asking “Why does W!Frost claim Bionic is lim-proof, if Bionic is indeed lim-proof?”
You answered with reasons why W!Frost should claim Bionic is lim-proof, if Bionic isn’t actually lim-proof

I dont think it works that way…?

1 Like

ask about it though

They are free to ask that.

yeah but in the case that Bionic is actually lynch proof, we’ve just lost a day where we could be cutting down POE

the benefits really don’t outweigh the rewards here, if Bionic is executed, boom, we know Frost is wolf no matter what, sure, but if they actually live, they could still just be a wolf that made them immune to being lynched

we really don’t gain much from it, it’d be better off to execute Frost if you think they’re lying

it isn’t, obviously, it’s coming from your role.

If I poisoned you and you got made vanilla, you’re not cured.

1 Like

Yeah I understand that

treating PoE like numbers is what led town to shooting 10 town in FAM4.

narrowing PoE down doesn’t mean you have to kill into it

Hmm well I don’t know what to make out of it (I only saw it now that you mentioned it)

I decided to just keep catbae as a townread unless he like survived to D3 or D4 and didn’t pelt any wolf (but he pelted Bionic)

I am leaning towards some night action fuckery in you/catbae

it’s also quite literally what led town to winning the game but okay

I’m asking if you did the night action fuckery

I thought my early day posting was way too absurd to come from a wolf (as in, why would a wolf speculate about what should’ve happened last night?), but whatever that defense doesn’t work if it’s gonna come from myself