Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

i would probably put kiiruma down into slight town and put leafia into null. but besides from that i am vibing with this

how many of those posts were readable is the real question

No way you donā€™t hard tr kiirumma after last night duddeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

ok ok can I see it or what

Look I am not 100% sure on Leafia but they feel quite different to here compared to FAM. A lot more measured in their posting even if I donā€™t agree with all their reads.

Bear in mind for me to trust kiiruma at this point Iā€™d have to be black out drunk because of the afromentioned D1 that has for all intents and purposes gotten me locked on wanting them flipped because I trust them so little for it

to be fair
Kii (afaik) does AtE as evil

Notice however that I am not so blind in my reads that Iā€™m voting them over anyone else

But their D1 play makes a lot more sense in the context of their claim

start reading here

oh they absolutely do.

Dicey dungeons!

ATE doesnā€™t do anything for me any more and it certainly doesnā€™t work when people have tried it on me as a wolf in recent games

1 Like

i worry that he is getting away on AtE. but if he is getting away on AtE using a ā€œYou should know betterā€ at me is kinda hitting me hard and your right i think he doesnt do that as wolf i dont think he would try and undermine me if he was wolf. so you might be right. i think i am stuck in a tunnel and i cant get out help

but does he like do THAT AtE as evil

Iā€™m still sorry about last night. I was 100% in the wrong and in a very wrong mindset.

MmMMmmMmMmmMmMMm.

This is extremely unconvincing because of the simple fact that within the context, the cop check was already claimed to be used so acting high and mighty about where it went could entirely be an act.

Frost canā€™t change who he used it on. So acting mad that it wasnā€™t used on you doesnā€™t jeaprodize you in any way and makes your position look better as a generally suspicious slot.

1 Like

HazardWaste more like HazardMower

1 Like

Look, nerd. Just learn to read me a bit better :stuck_out_tongue:
The fact that my emotions is being used to read me does pain me greatly.
I donā€™t like AtEā€™ing.
I even objected to Brak backing down on the vote on me aaaa

HazardMicrowave

you ATEā€™D ME ALL THROUGH HELLā€™S ECHO