Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

You can’t forget that game, hm?

It was my first (real) game on here. what do you mean i cant forget it.

i anime protagonist the last day which is probably part of the reason why i remember it

I lost that game because I was asleep :sob:

i think leafia is good tbh tbh

1 Like

The AtE is certainly nice, I’m sure for some this is convincing but I’m not moved at all. If they were copped, I would have been happier.

Look at it from the perspective that kiiruma is a wolf here. They’ve just dodged a cop check and are now capable of calling suspicion on the cop check they’d believe is true.

They take this oppurtunity to call suspicion on the cop itself. Granted, I’m in the boat that kiiruma should have been checked absolutely. It hit a wolf as we believe in bionic right now so that’s still great but at the time it was believed to have been used on Jail. Someone who isn’t really in the spotlight like kiiruma is.

Yeah, you can see this is a V being upset they weren’t cleared because of the same cop. It could go either way. I’m using the past day and how wolfy they were then to influence my decision that this doesn’t appear to be what this is.

Just looks like Kiiruma hamming up the situation and trying to throw shade on the cop for a mis-use of their ability to me. But that’s the beauty of FM. That’s what I believe. If you believe me too, you’ll vote with me, if you don’t, you don’t have to. As long as we’re right in the end.

jarek have you read the full convo

No I stopped when all I saw was hammed up acting

Am I going to look like a fool now

Okay fine I’ll look

idk! If you mean the stuff that was directed mainly towards you, I don’t think it looked as bad as you’re seeing it. But maybe I’m just jaded

Let me introduce you to Haz—
A player who I’ve known for a good while, met him via BotC and we’ve played a lot of games together. I introduced him to here in the first place and we’ve even met irl despite not sharing the same continent. We’re good friends.

Yeah sorry this just looks like kiiruma doing their thing, (sorry kiiruma). I mean that in the sense that they tend to come across as fairly emotional. They may or may not be it’s not my place to speak on it.

I’m sorry but i’m simply not sold, not yet. I can look elsewhere it’s healthier for the game if I get myhead out of my ass and stop looking in one direction for sure, but I’d be very unsuprised if either of those two flipped W

Okay I’m going to play Stellaris ping me if you need me

@Luxy

healthier because I’ve taken it upon myself to believe I’m fairly up there in towncore and I’d rather not have my first stint in actually being towncore be me deathtunelling 2 players for the entire game

:thinking:
that being said I’m still voting one. But I’m sure as hell not voting someone who most likely doesn’t die anwyay

I’m genuinely happy that I’m still being a consideration of a W from that from you. Because others clearing me from it makes it feel worse.

I hate this comment

Grrrr