Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

you

Okay, I wont go hard on you.

on unrelated thing, the bomb thing. No one answered who used the bomb ability on Jail, so I am guessing its a mafia thing. The same with the day vig that killed Someone, probably is mafia too.

And why didnt you use it on Bionic

you can freely pass it around till whenever it explodes quite frankly doesn’t matter who I give it to

also I still don’t belive you fully

Then thats fine, I passed it on Bionic.

wonder who hes gonna pass it too

Who knows…at least I am honest about it.

Did Jail talk about dropping the bomb on you?

the bomb i am waiting for a discussion. cause i am trying to think how it can be a town thing but i dont really have any… feels its town? unless its not a death bomb is my only connection

Unless of course Jail is the mafia member used the bomb and pretending to be first bomb victim.

(That answer the question…)

Approxmiately 8-10+ hours later I said this

they mentioned when it happened yea

because why not right

I mean it makes sense they didnt want the bomb

But he didnt seem to want to discuss who to place it, I lasted a bit longer before I submitted thats all.

I mean it dosen’t really matter who they gave it to, they would’ve just passed it on

So hear me out all right, it means two things:

Jail is pretending and use the bomb on you first, he’s mafia.

He’s the first bomb victim and he passed it on you wtihout a thought, or did have you scumread somewhere, if he didnt well…that goes back to the top thing I mentioned.

Who’d you choose?

Agreed.

Wolfy post and absolutely not true. I wasn’t even wolfreading you until quite a bit after you started this bs push on Kiiruma then me just because I townread Kiiruma. Me townreading Kiiruma doesn’t make me a wolf. It just means I know how to read him.

Brak and Catbae have both been pretty wolfy if you ask me.

Achro is the kind of player who wants town to win even if he’s not in the game I feel.

Achro is literally the best player on the site Brak.

There isn’t anyone with better townplay than Achro.

Someone was killed by a wolf 100%.

Agreed.

I’m virtually never on at around 1 A.M. Brak and I had already headed off to bed hours before the shot like I stated when I headed off hours before it.

I don’t lurk regardless if alignment Brak.

hosts usually also allow puppeting actions

Maybe, for Catbae that is.

Catbae has reason to believe he is attacked by the mafia because of bulletproof vest, its not proven. But at least there’s more players than just Gocj that self-healed and redirected Kanave to themselves (Gocj)

honestly, I feel like mafia might have a roleblock + kill or something on catbae maybe, it would make sense.

I was apparently roleblocked by catbae but I got a result last night regardless

it’s a common modifier that you can add to the factional kill