Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Like that stupid mafia watcher from ace attorney

honestly that one isnā€™t that bad

Iā€™ve seen worse things attached to the factional kill

Nevertheless, Someone is dead. By Mafia is more than likely. I dont see mafia shooting Bionic if heā€™s mafia himself.

Okay I rephrase it differently:

Weā€™re fooled to believe the watcher claiming a ninja did it.

1 Like

He also is either your wolfmate or potentially has TMI that youā€™re town. Not sure which though.

Iā€™m actually surprised, regardless of alignment Iā€™d shoot Bionic here purely to claim credit lol

Nah I fucking lied.

Again.

This get boring real quick.

Wait what? About what?

He never got redchecked by me, nevermind being lynchproof.

Its not I made him lynchproof by checking on him on purpose, duh.

VOTE: Frostwolf103

yeah Iā€™d rather vote here

Because you havent seen my real claim that actually said by Gocj

I would like to take my points now thankyou

Me too. Frost is just openwolfing at this point. VOTE: Frost

Iā€™m not even bothered what your real claim is anymore, I want you dead for the health of the game

1 Like

No, you listen here

No, Iā€™m tired of listening to you, youā€™re just constantly lying in every single post confusing us for absolutely no reason. Youā€™ve actively wasted time consistently throughout the day that we couldā€™ve spent doing literally anything else, any sort of re-evaluation, and in the case that Bionic is actually town, weā€™ve just absolutely fucked ourselves because you felt like lying because you thought it was funny.

1 Like

Youā€™ve literally lied several times by now, harming the health of the game. Villagers donā€™t do that.

This here

Are you finally realizing this now?

Iā€™m not even bothered, just die

That way I would have gotten a day check if I wanted, but you decide to doubt it