Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I am just me, does it matter? Its not like you can tell alignments anymore, the measure is wrong.

gm chat (i havent slept) i dont really want to deal with this nonsense, misleading town is bad if it was for mech benefit then sure but you gotta understand it still caused issues

im taking a nap ill be back for eod

Yeah no fucking shit I am coming clean, but okay.

“Wow guys, I mislead the entire town, but I can’t be anti-vigged so it’s all good”

Yeah shut up okay, if you actually played alone then its not as misleading that sounds

Good okay, so I have used the wrong methods to get ability appear out of thin air.

It’s not an RT Frost.

Ok frost. Hold on imma go to bed in a sec cause i dont fully understand this
Your ability is basically what ever everyone else thinks your ability is right?

Thats what your claiming

How Frost feels after claiming a player to be town, and then claiming a player to be mafia, and then wondering why people are being baited into believing it

1 Like

your issue is that you’re playing alone in a team based game, good luck with that one, you’ve actively wasted the entirety of day 2 because you felt like it

1 Like

Because apparently I cant even force them to believe, because that wont work either. My ability isn’t working out for me.

So I sound like I am having a hissing fit now.

FAM4 wasnt even felt like team based game either and I have been telling the majority they are not playing it either. So I have to die for my sins.

and I am fucking tired of getting the same treatment

You are having a hissy fit.

You’re literally the entire reason on why you should be killed.

You’ve done nothing to help, you’ve hindered us numerous times, you decided to claim the TOP WAGON was lynch immune for absolutely no benefit, and then wonder why people are now against you.

There’s no agenda against you, this is all your fault.

1 Like

Yeah because the team decide not to follow through my plan.

Good team player you are.

Oh geez…

And I suggest you and Leafia to think real critical why I am doing this.

Its none of these above.