Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I’m not buying this Frost. You’ve lied way too much.

Nah I visited Gocj N1, shut up

Also we already know someone is sending fake messages.

There’s actively 0 reason to believe you.

1 Like

You are all too narrowminded to see the real benefit of my ability, so yeah go throw it away to the trash bin

Just like you claimed to have visited both Jail and Bionic and caused mass confusion regarding their slots and prevented people from forming reads of their own on them?

That never stopped them, so why should they?

It literally did because everyone believed you.

My vote is staying parked here for the day, I’m not bothered anymore. Consistently fucking with the known execution for the day for absolutely zero reason, you could’ve lied about anything else, you could’ve literally stuck with the jail thing if you’re real, but you instead decided to try to save Bionic and now you realise that it there’s a chance Bionic is executed anyway.

You had no reason to claim two different things and switch to Bionic, you had NO reason to claim they were lynch immune at ALL.

If we are throwing away your ability, we’re throwing it away because of your incompetence, not to mention, from what I’ve seen, your ability is literally just a worse version of mine without knowing what the “mech you receive” is.

Except no

No one believed it

So that never works

We literally all believed it what the fuck are you yapping about now

2 Likes

The rules are frustrating simple

I need to fakeclaim this and that needs to be without the benefit of doubt, a single ounce of 'nah uh you lie" is enough to deny me.

You also literally didn’t make any comment, despite not knowing if Bionic was evil or not, when I claimed to have them be open-fired upon, you didn’t try and stop that AT ALL.

1 Like

You encouraged it knowing full well that you had no result on them, not one fucking result.

1 Like

Is it bastard enough I have FPS wet dream?

I am honestly feeling bad for the hosts I have ruined the expectations.

Mindmeld with me.

A lot of people did and it was extremely prowolf for you to do what you did.

Then why’d you keep pretending?

What Frost did does not come from town, no matter what, no reason to claim Bionic was lynch immune even if you were doing your stupid fucking thing for your ability, and no reason to encourage Bionic being vigged regardless of what you thought.

This slot must die

1 Like

lets ignore the fact I cant be anticlaimed by mafia, but thats not what you want me to say

If this is all kind of reaction test, then I will be thinking, who took the bait.