Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

They would if they wanted to look like a villager.

I would say bread.

Famine is a bitch apparently.

Bread? How is that useful?

This.

We donā€™t even know for sure if Famine is even in the game or not.

Although I honestly can see why a wolf with your claimed ability would claim that.

It doesnt stop me from copying this, by the time this actually happens I can claim that.

Then, what was your answer to that question?

The thing I hate the most is that what youā€™re saying actually makes a lot of sense. More sense than Iā€™d think a wolf would make.

What are your reads on everyone?

What question?

The challenge of naming a thing thats more beneficial for wolf.

what the fuck

of all the people scum could shoot i have no idea why they would make that shot, unless there is some highly specific conditional attached to it

Sounds like a claim vig.

Hmmm, Iā€™d say it depends on if Famine is actually in the game or not. I do think itā€™s st least an acceptable answer though.

yeah but plenty of people have claimed stuff so it still doesnā€™t make sense why he would be targeted as opposed to, well, literally anyone else

clearly iā€™ve missed a lot though so give me a moment

Probably because they were afraid of what would happen D5 if Someone was still alive.

because i thought they were suspicious

i didnā€™t like hazardā€™s day 1 at first. then i pressured him, changed my mind, and decided to vote kii given i thought hazard made a decent point about him. iā€™ve been flip-flopping on both of them since that time

1 Like

@Frostwolf103