Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

VOTE: Bionic

??what

Frost rescinded

Kiiruma, Leafia. Gocj, Catbae, Kanave, Wazza,

Bystander, Zugzwang, Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Luxy, Hazardwaste, thepigeonnyc

Creature, Jarek, Jail, Brakuren

Not specified in order, besides the colors are townreads, nullreads and scumreads.

I never believed him in the first place

iā€™ll be honest here i donā€™t have a good idea of who can be scum and i think a probable answer is there are 1-2 players posting reasonably well. i still think pigeonā€™s slot is town but heā€™s contributed approximately nothing so iā€™m not going to cry if he goes over here (especially as i donā€™t have alternatives readily in mind)

How like genuinely how do you wolf read these people

you realize wazza claims a green check on jarek, right?

can you explain the scumreads on jail and brakuren?

like full rescind? lmao

1 Like

I actually forget that, but whatever.

Jail I am finding him suspicious about the bomb situation.

He claims the first person to hold a bomb, no one claimed it. He pass it to Derps without any discussion.

Compared to me, I want at least to discuss some details but I eventually passed it to Bionic. See what he will do pass next.

Hmmm, can you explain your reads please?

VOTE: Bionic

i think his reaction to the claim was still outing so we go here

1 Like

oh before I forget: I received a message that my mind was probed last night. I donā€™t know what this means but Iā€™m outing it now so people are aware of it

2 Likes

honestly for a fps frost made up so many caveats to the role i thought it was a real claim so gj on that

i suppose i should have been more skeptical when he kept changing the details, but w/e

fwiw frost is ~always a townie imo, his play as mafia is to blend in, not be loud and ostentatious and draw attention to himself. there are players who go for the wild and crazy gambit routine but heā€™s not that archetype at all. I do thinkā€¦people who get annoyed at that type of FPS and want to chop it are >rand town but we need to not have that conflict going on

1 Like
Summary

imo not the reaction of a town who got fake redchecked

him ghosting for this long means he probably thought it was real

This is 100% TMI on Frost if Frost is v.

sure, go ahead and tell yourself that

Frost has not been villagery in the slightest and somehow you think heā€™s lock v with no hesitation or consideration that you could be wrong?

has derps mentioned anything about you because that seems like a willfully bad pass