Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I never said I did. I just get the feeling that you’re the most trusted person alive. You’re null for me.

Like, I have jail and Hazardwaste for most likely wolves in the LHFish range, then the experienced range would be Kiiruma and SirDerpsAlot

@Creature @Jarek I would recommend you read my Bionic wagonmatics analytics

1 Like

What did you conclude?

Correct. Now please get your vote off of me.

I’m ngl spread-sheet stuff like that is hard to read

mmmmmmmmmmm

no

Then I can only conclude that your vote and supposed misreading is opportunistic which makes it wolfy. VOTE: Jarek

@Leafia

Bionic is attempting to unlock the mafia ability so for spewing this is very telling.

Telling of what?

Zugz is dead, pigeon bombed me and I don’t know you’d have to sell me on catbae

This is before Guava wagon grew.

Its partially pre-reading at night

hahahaha

I don’t think I could make it clearer that I’ve been almost permanently suspicious of you and kiiruma being W/W omgusing me doesn’t help

I gotcha

well I’d need pigeon to explain why they put a bomb on me first and foremost

Come on dont pretend you havent noticed this

Any idea why wolves (or was it a town vig) killed Brakuren last night then shot/dayvigged Zugzwang at daystart?

Those seem pretty weird wolf kills

Perhaps we’re dealing with an experienced wolfteam

The implication here would be that the kills are weird either because our reads are incorrect, the players that were killed were correct, or they want us to believe this is the case and wrongfully re-evaluate

Bionic is leading (with potentially Catbae) on Zug wagon and attempting to unlock Bionic’s chorus ability.

The wagon on Guava is not led by wolves.