Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Mmm I’ve decided speculating off of kills isn’t worth it until we see more flips with our current reads

1 Like

Then I’d need to know why everyone was just so okay with them dying. If that wagon was voted by villagers I’d expect them to do the same thing I did and like, think about why guava died so easily. They just didn’t. Makes me think wolves were on guava I mean nobody even argued for it realy.

I think wolves prob got a strongly townread player in their own team so they’re going for lower kills and if we hunt for the wolf among the strongest townreads players there’d be a ton of them as opposed to fewer if wolves decided to just kill another strongly townread player

So in this world conversely being townread is actually being scumread

I’ve found a way to maintain my reputation of never being trusted

You’re talking like I should care.

Ah that. I see. All very interesting. I think I mostly agree with your analysis too.

Zug was likely a wolf kill. I don’t think a villager would’ve killed him although I’m not certain.

I townread Kiiuma, Leafia, Gocj, brakuren and Luxy are dead and then leaves Catbae.

sorry i have a terrible addiction to heroshooting

i had a hood with brakuren and zug that i got added to late day 1, luxy joined later because of his ability

zug and brak got up to spamming the hood and convinced themselves they had a perfect solve, i didn’t really look at it because i felt demotivated from heroshooting luxy

Did Zugzwang target thepigeonnyc last night? It seems unlikely considering the bomb but I don’t know who else could be a crumb

Should catbae went for a tie, this would look Catbae even worse.

I’m a townie and everyone has mostly found me as such. If you are also a villager, you know I am wrong and want me to be right. You absolutely should care. This flippant response comes across as more wolfy than towny purely because YOU don’t care that I wolf-read you. You should if you’re a towny. Because killing you is one step closer to losing the game.

it would be super funny if i get killed by town this game after scum tried to kill me twice over

guava was a runaway wagon, my vote accomplished nothing

But not gonna lie, you are in bad position in all things considered.

So…

Pigeons’ bomb would have to be ninja’d if I’m reading zugz ability correctly. To be fair I’m assuming this bomb was pigeon. It might not be.

So…what? What are you saying.

Well I’d like to hear what the solve was

Nevermind tbh