Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

okay

when you get a chance i need you to post your thoughts on the game and @ me

1 Like

Why would you waste a dayvig to unlock an ability thatā€™s prob weaker than a dayvig rather than use it on town?

1 Like

alright

Gocj also knows how my interlude works, I havent claimed I have dayvig, only asking to shoot Bionic.

Iā€™m saying that bionic may have believed their ability would protect them from any day death whatsoever, including execution. Execution was exempt of course, but bionic already tried to hammer themselves when hammer isnā€™t in this game implying that he and maybe other wolves might have stumbled in other areas too.

And when this become apparent Someone got dayvigged instead and I got the bomb from Derps, I decide to give it to Bionic.

I mean Leafia seems to be claiming wolves would use their dayvig on Bionic to unlock their day ability as opposed to just shooting town

TL;DR

You claim you copped them and made them immune. If town tried to execute them, theyā€™d be immune, your claim would check out. If town tried to vig them, theyā€™d still get their ability off and whatever that would end up doing.

Youā€™d get by because you copped a wolf. But something didnā€™t work out and you tried to back down from your claim and distance yourself from it.

Improbable.

Nobody ever fessed up to that btw so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s just a wolf ability

Do we have to assume no one in the wolfteam can read a rolecard?

They tried to hammer themselves when they couldnā€™t and shifted the only other source of day killing that was on them at the same time. Whose to say it wasnā€™t 1-shot and whose to say that wasnā€™t them trying to get their ability and kill someone else as well

Someone literally claimed IC

I donā€™t see this ever coming from town unless they didnā€™t pay attention

1 Like

Unfortunately itā€™s a possibility :slight_smile:

How did town even have reading comprehension as well.

Tead the post that post replied to.

*Read

Assuming this is all act and pretending they thought this will cause self hammer and lock the thread while handing the bomb and take Catbae with them.

This is important part why I am not voting Catbae right now.

Wolves didnā€™t even bother to ask hosts whether there is majority or not?

1 Like

Iā€™m not a fan of how things went down yesterday for a myriad of reasons least of all because of these abilities bionic had