Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Catbae, you are overreacting.

yeah hence the “sacrifice to the taylor god”. bastard game and all

Well surely there’d be an upside

That was a wolf dayvig

I assume wolves wouldn’t use their dayvig to unlock a partner’s ability

They would instead encourage town dayvig into doing that

Did this come from a wolf? Is it safe to assume Taylor Swift is a wolf flavor?

Presumably the existence of day immunity indicates the existance of a day attack yes

you encouraged a dayvig attempt on the dayvig immune wolf while claiming he was elimproof

I would still retracted on my claim one way or another., because I would not expect him to live.

His role is specifically made to ‘punish’ townplays.

Happy birthday.

1 Like

i’m going to go touch grass

VOTE: Frostwolf

I’ll be honest, I had tinfoil that the whole weirdness bull going on with this slot and bionic was trying to get their abilities used without coming across as too obvious. Entire thing was weird, wasn’t going to push it too hard - mostly because the flip was correct at the end of the day.

But the fact that it’s possible bionic may not have known they wouldn’t have survived execution… I mean imagine if his ability did let him do that. He’s got a teammate claiming he’s lynch immune (he actually would be with his ability) and all that. And the precedent that bionic/the wolves in general didn’t look into the mechanics too well is there with the fact bionic tried to hammer himself with a bomb pass. That didn’t work, obviously.

1 Like

that seems possible

i was going to call out kanave for lurking

The fuck is that suppose to mean

Why wouldn’t they use their dayvig to unlock Bionic’s ability? They have no way of knowing whether or not town dayvigs even exist after all.

hihi, im in a dnd session rn

Who is they?

The wolves.

Who?