Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

This is about hundred ish posts away from EoD.

Ehw I misstyped Guava for Zug.

Hmmm, you might be onto something regarding Catbae Frost. I also hate how fast he turned on you even if I can kind of of understand why.

Itā€™s more the how that concerns me.

like at least when i look at stuff like this

i feel like w!kiiruma and w!leafia wouldnt start off the game like this, especially after fam. it doesnt seem like both of them have this awkwardness of both of them having tmi on eachother. ik leafia is a mixed bag, but i really dont think especially w!kiiruma would actively seek out to respond to leafia like this if they were pairedā€¦? i feel like it would be a lot more awkward if that was the case

I do think there is mafia tactician involved and Bionic hasnt started with the role flipped with.

Why do you think that?

i kinda like kiiruma so far idk

Bionic didnā€™t push to get Zug voted until first half of day 1 is over.

The general rule of Mafia Tactician is you can only swap mafia rules within the first half of first day, you remember this happens before right?

Oh yeah. That makes sense to me.

And true, Catbae moved his vote away after Bionic zug announces the push on Zug.

But that could be coincidence.

1 Like

Hmmm, either is possible. I think if it isnā€™t, then Catbae likely started as the role that Bionic flipped as.

i do feel bad that we had an all town neighborhood and i fucked it up by being a useless shitter

While that is possible, this also paints Derps, Kanave and you much as same.

leafia if you keep trying to stoke paranoia on me iā€™m bombing you

@Jarek im starting to understand your push less and less the more i read kiirumaā€™s iso imo

Understandable.

jarek are you woof? please tell me you have more of an explanation than that hhh

Iā€™m only trying to figure out your alignment, nothing more.

this is weh tho tbh

that doesnā€™t read like youā€™re trying to figure me out, it reads like youā€™re trying to encourage tinfoil