Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I mean thats okay, when in doubt I wont vote Kiiruma for queen

true lol

i kinda just scroll past when kiiruma claims self resolving lmao

dude supposedly is talking with achro in his rolecard and he had 1 wolfread

1 Like

my wifi shut out again mid iso :smiling_face_with_tear:

VOTE: Derps

I think he didnā€™t pass the bomb on Bionic because heā€™d be afraid surviving the blast makes him worse

does wolf kiiruma literally just tmi everyone though

i see leafia hrd tr

gocj hard tr too

I disagree Jail. It isn 't ai and you need to look at more than one EoD to determine someoneā€™s alignment.

Not only that but Kiiruma is apparently able to talk to Achro who literally has a godresd on me.

I mean okay. Let me put it this way.

I think there are two worlds, kiiruma tried to weak townread their own partner as a wolf and got called out or tried to pocket leafia (Who would be town here) with the same townread

Leafiaā€™s doing what they always do Iā€™ll be honest reading them is hard for me, but Iā€™ll come clean and say theyā€™re more null than evil to me leaning potentially to just the possibility that itā€™s just a pocket that I saw if itā€™s even that. Iā€™ve been maintaining this hostility mostly because I want to see how the pair reacts. As previously mentioned, they continuously townread eachother, they basically rely on eachother to stay on this game by saying the other one is townreading them so theyā€™re safe.

Itā€™s just weird. I donā€™t know any more. I guess you can say I donā€™t really think leafia flips wolf more than I think kiiruma does, but I just donā€™t like leafia either. I mean some comments today about not caring about what I think? Okay? Like, Iā€™m town, people widely see me that way - why would my opinion not matter? I could easily be towncore, and if leafia is town itā€™s towncore trying to kill a townie. They should be fighting. but their answer is just ā€œI donā€™t care?ā€ really?

He is ghosting like in restless spirit FM

Hate it.

catbaeā€™s response to my vote comes from town tweaking out. i think its very ai imo

Who is?

Then weā€™ll agree to disagree.

1 Like

Achro can cast votes even while dead, you probably wouldnā€™t remember now.

meh

idk

Sorry wrong game, its in true majority

Iā€™m never going to lie down and accept that because 2 people have ā€œplayed enoughā€ they donā€™t need to justify townreading someone to the rest of the game. Thatā€™s not going to fly I want an actual reason in the game that someone is good not just ā€œtheyā€™re acting like they normally doā€ thatā€™s BS people donā€™t change personalities because they randed a different alignment

Only a wolf cares overly about how they look in the thread. Thatā€™s literally Mafia 101.

kind of maybe idk

1 Like

people dont change personalities but they absolutely change how they play

1 Like