Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Infact, I explained about how I reacted to Guava as well as your statement.

I’d played with Leafia for a good while before she found her way to this community.
So I will say I do have more experience with Leafia.
But also we can and often do misread each other - Usually moreso when we wolf read each other

1 Like

what do you think about leafia rn

My experience is they get pushed and deathtunnel the person that pushed them back. As a wolf, or town both. I haven’t yet learned the nuances that differentiate the two.

i may be kinda dead before tomorrow but im just out rn kyaaaa… i cant backread rn :cry::cry::cry: im sorry yall

is there any important stuffs that mightve flown over my head

1 Like

Yeah. Guava is going back to null for me. It just feels like this whole push they’re doing on my slot as well as the questioning was done in bad faith and I’m not sure what to make of it quite yet.

Good chance of a wolf being in YBW/Guava but I lowkey don’t think they’re teamed.

Simply that im wolf nothing else

1 Like

Going to head out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

what

lock gocj

1 Like

Guava has been pushing for a policy lynch on GocJ and is now switching to be on Leafia after the entire thread turned on her

poo

UNVOTE

Top 10 Biggest Lies in Mafia

Wait where tho

“the entire thread” (two people)

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmm

I’ve heard Leafia being fire-y (which they’ve been here) is a wolftell for them, though I should compare it to a wolfgame. Especially since they’re being pushed, which naturally makes someone more aggressive

their read on Kii feels genuine; maybe not w/w (was going to say it’s towny but a wolf with TMI on T!Kii can probably think of that just as easily, if not more easily)
there’s also other Things TM which I’ll mention later

so overall like. nullwolf

On Leafia?

Brother like everyone is hounding like feral geese all of the slice of bread that is Leafia. TMI this scum slip that yada yada everyone want to swallow up that delicious piece of bread that is Leafia

breh i dont wanna invite gocj to fol just to get policied :skull:

1 Like

idt the “Leafia is being LAMIST” argument holds water, given her meta

like, take the classic-Leafia-style post from the Who’s That User event:

1 Like