Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I do find myself wondering if he really is immune to his own bombs or not.

iā€™m certainly not going to be testing it

Probably best not to. He could easily think heā€™s immune without being immune afteall.

*after all.

Should Kanava do flip as wolf, this may look bad for Gocj.

i am pretty sure they are like never a team given gocjā€™s claim

Think of breaking away that illusion

However I dont have much to prove Gocj and Kanave are wolves together, but I am saying it shouldnā€™t clear Gocj thats based on the self heal and redirect she claimed, has anyone being redirected by Night 2? Thats the question.

I donā€™t think either of these players are wolves ngl

Enlighten me on your ideas if you can

As in the moment, Gocj would be considered to be wolf only if Kanave flips wolf and thatā€™s only an possibility, not an certainty.

From me, the accusations of Kanave being wolf is related by helping out Bionic in voting Zug during Day 1.

(And of course thereā€™s a little grudge voting me right now)

VOTE: Kanave

I honestly dont blame the possibility that Bionic is screwing me over due to the abilities, however I am unaware of these abilities up until the reveal from the bulletproof vest that Bionic have that will survive the attack and unlocks the ability, this is a ploy and in general to accuse players from pushing Bionic which is build that way.

Unless there are other players encouraging the day vig to shoot Bionic, but you do have to understand one crucial detail why Bionic is actually not relying on that ability to be unlocked because he wanted to pass the bomb on Catbae and self-hammers, take down Catbae with him and that failed spectacularly: Possibly to not reading the OP or covering up Catbae as potential partner, one thing is clear he didnt seem to intend to tank the bomb.

Rather he want to be ā€˜aliveā€™ and unlock this ability instead, where was I ā€¦ Oh yeah, Me and Wazza are not aware of the bulletproof vest ability.

The logic I want to unlock Bionicā€™s bulletproof vest ability doesnā€™t hold up much of thought and not realize itā€™s particular meant to doom me for pushing the approach to shoot him when I fakeclaimed a red check, that also adds lynchproof.

Sooner or later I would retracted the claim since Bionic believed the check is real and people see that Bionic caved in, I would retracted from this or when shot actually happened to Bionic and happen to live for another day, unlocking two abilities at once.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT.

I honestly doubt Gocj is a wolf at this point. Mostly due to gut.

Frost is speaking a lot of sense here.

In retrospect, it wouldā€™ve made more sense for w!Frost to have llayed that out very differently.

Hmmm, Frost is probably just a villager here.

who is a wolf

Kanave (3): catbae, Leafia, Frostwolf103

I can entertain the possibility that this wagon is potentially pure. I can achnowledge that I might just be seeing what I want to see with frost. I will say if frost lives until end-game, my legacy is they need to go down depending on whose with them because theyā€™d be most likely to be evil in my opinion at that point but weā€™re not anywhere near the endgame yet.

Iā€™ll put my vote here and move it off of you frost but I really donā€™t like that I donā€™t know what your abilities are.

VOTE: Kanave

No idea where the bomb is since I was last in thread either but whoever has it, bear in mind the bomb apparently lasts only 24 hours and most of that time is up at this point

Catbae has it.

still?

Gocj knows I have one of the abilities.

yeah iā€™m passing it in 2.5 hours or so