Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

But since the cat is out of the bag, this will never work

What wonā€™t?

how do people feel about hazard?

i know heā€™s been busy today, but iā€™ve been rereading him and it feels like he has the absolute least going for him out of anyone this game

The thing I have to fakeclaim and people will absolutely believe me for it.

Kinda like genie in the lamp, but I have to lie for to make the wishes granted.

So I again will ask the public
Should I force move the bomb

Not sure what to think about Hazard. Definitely not the worst target for the bomb.

Move whom bomb?

Feels like hero shooting right now might not be the play given we got -1 wolf atp but I did give you the bomb and the responsibility and I donā€™t care

Pigeon what the hell

Like I kinda get that, its better in the hands of villagers and not potential wolf.

No. I want to see what Catbae does with it to hopefully improve the accuracy of my read on him. After all, Iā€™m pretty conflicted about my read on his slot.

1 Like

My personal vote would still be frostwolf/kanave/kiiruma/leafia your choice of the four in no particular order

in order if you want it:

kanave (fresh read)
Kiiruma
Leafia
Frostwolf

Oh. Hmmm, I think Iā€™ve figured out your actual ability too. I donā€™t think itā€™s that. I think itā€™s a vig shot that can only be used under special conditions, isnā€™t it?

I donā€™t know maybe donā€™t blow up leafia. I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good idea any more

I have no vig shot, come on.

More I think about it the more I think if anyone in those two is wolf it was always kiiruma trying to pocket them I just hate their responses to me

I can think a lot of possiblities and need to make it happen as well.

I wanted to see if I could help you convince people that you did so that youā€™d get one.

After I claimed it, thatā€™s likely not going to happen. Kinda too late for that.

You never know. It could.