Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

:sleepingleafeon:

That’s already in my ISO…
You should know that it is too.

Well I got asked to ask you what your reads are

Or specifically what achro’s reads are

And I forgot don’t make me look dumb :sob:

Oh no, I’m sorry buddy.
Yeah so it’s town on you (But you’re silly / misguided), town on Leafia, town on Gocj, ‘obvious town’ on Hazard.
Was a bit sus of Kanave. And was sus of guava - hence my strength of push

oh that was it

alright fair enough

hi coey i am town btw

i think im comfortable enough in jarek town again

tbh i should just let it out in one jailcore post give me 2 seconds

1 Like

15 minutes later

1 Like

yk it’s really weird because that’s word for word what I heard from spec chat as well

ask jarek if you dont believe me :muscle: btw jarek has proof i am being deadass about this

reads from spec chat- specifically chloe and jane :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

chloe-

gocj leafia jarek pigeon obv town

kiiruma is not packwolf (reasoning boiled down to wim) (and kiiruma being confrontational)

catbae v —> wazza w. chloe says wazza feels like their powerwolfy self. everyone in general seems to not like derps lol

if maf and bionic were trying to bomb catbae then wazza believing in maj for a brief moment is another bad look. tbh in general i believe chloe scumreads wazza.

chloe also thinks derps kanave creature and hazard perhaps has partners

jane-

jane actually townreads kanave creature and hazard though. but also thinks derps is wolf and looks bad via bionic spew. additionally if derps is indeed wolf bystander probably town

also jane says if catbae were to flip wolf that kii pigeon and derps could perhaps contain more partners

hopefully i paraphrased this right and didnt fuck up actual reads while trying to

also @Kiiruma does achro have a proper readslist

1 Like

perhaps derps should die

like i think both chloe and jane having that as an opinion should lowkey mean something im ngl

and jarek is in the same hood as me, so he himself has seen these exact reads

Yeah do we still have that ability that makes us rewind the votes to kill ourselves or did we lose that

1 Like

im p sure it’s permanent until used

It’s so bad though :sob:

1 Like

LMFAOOO