Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Engage with me if you think I’m wolf that badly you’d try to hero shoot me

I’m not having you back out now

They are and they can use their abilities

THEY HAVE A CANNIBAL ABILITY RIGHT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME INFO ON WHAT THE CLEANED ABILITY WAS AND THEY’RE JUST AFK

1 Like

DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSING THAT IS

If you’re actively going to heroshoot me with that much confidence, fail, I expect you to not back away and instead vote me

:joy_cat:

Def a wolf

what the fuck is the point of trying to engage here

what the fuck are you trying to accomplish, convincing me i’m a wolf?

No, I literally want you to convince me you’re not a wolf ffs

Day 2 makes no sense if you’re a wolf
Day 3 makes no sense if you’re town

Pick a side to stand on, I’m not that tunnelled that I’m not gonna listen to logic

Second one seems fine don’t know maybe from your perspective you just hard dislike wazza right now but I think that’s reading too much into it. First one - sure, can see that. The whole state the obvious so it becomes not obvious kinda thing? Yeah.

The bit that bothers me is I still can’t figure out why wazza would know my flavour as a W unless it was harmful and nothing harmful aside from being bombed has happened to me as far as I’m aware.

then you have to actually assess my motivation in making my actions and determine that doing what i did would be idiotic as a wolf because it sacrifices my thread position for an action that makes everyone dislike me

trying to get me to justify my shot on you isn’t going to help you find me

Jarek, rolecop are common in closed bastard Rolemadness

for what it’s worth if you’re a villager creature is always a wolf

no idea when your action was but i received no notification

idfk what a role cop is what did you cop me and see “TOWN OF SALEM VIGILANTE”

didn’t I literally say this though

idk i didnt read most of the thread lol

If I can see where your shot comes from as town, then I can easily use my analysis from day 2 to aid that belief in you being town

I can see the justification in you not shooting certain players, I could see that more than enough when reading through it, but I can’t for the life of me see the justification in shooting me where it isn’t scum motivated enough to be filled with the ability to excuse yourself out of the situation

Oh well you absolutely have to read the back and forth me and wazza had. I kinda defended you a bit. Not to the point that I became your lawyer - it’s your job to justify your own actions and believe me I raised an eyebrow at what happened for a short while after, but I kinda understood it.

The players I physically can’t understand you not shooting are mainly Hazard or SDA, both of which were scumreads, the latter of which was a wagon at the time and the former of which is a player you’ve made it clear you would rather kill than attempt to solve because they’re taken too long on indicating that

I don’t see why you try to kill me over sudden justification than killing a player you’ve consistently thought was scum