Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I’m gonna be honest I got nothing out of that interaction at all

FWIW I think if this passive wazza claims to have that tossed the bomb at kiiruma is a wolf ability, I’d like to think they’d toss the bomb to someone less likely to help town out? I mean I suspected the shit out of kiiruma I wanted them dead why blow them up and help me. Blow up someone else

blow me up for fuck sakes

1 Like

For what it’s worth I’m happy kiiruma exploded though.

I don’t think I was getting off that train unless something wild happened :frowning:

i see this post

i react to it

i’m digging through isos at this point, i have little time to make my decision, i was out of the house because i went for a jog (yes this was cutting it close but i prioritized exercise, sue me)

i see this in context to the bionic selfvote and it starts the tinfoil gears turning and then i start digging

at this point there’s little time left, i am not going to have a visible progression in the thread because i am trying to reread and come to a last second decision

I should specify, I didn’t toss any bomb, I blew up, it killed Kiiruma instead

I tried to toss the bomb to Frost but I was too late

Point still stands kiiruma was generally a strange kill. If you’re telling me it was a host picked kill then that’s stranger still.

i considered swapping to hazard at the last minute minute but i choked, i don’t know what to tell you there. I have no excuse.

derps I had had no opportunity to actually reread.

Derps is weird. The potential that it’s a wolf hardclaiming their abilities and just fucking with people is there.

Don’t see why a villager needs an anti-vote ability and a vanilla-izer. The vanilla-izer really gets me. Isn’t that basically always just an evil ability

If I was scum and it was a known plan this would’ve been fucking stupid for me to say, why would I even bother saying anything

Other abilities are more townie I guess but like those two are like why

My issue with both your moving towards me and your justification just then for the other players doesn’t make sense to me

You’re not someone who isn’t confident in their reads, you have that confidence, you’re a town leader

I physically do not ever see you backing from your reads to trust in spec chat’s reads immediately without thinking about it, I see it as you using it for justification on your actions

sometimes scum get cheeky with their posts or try to act surprised , it was a stretch but that sent me spiraling

lol was it derps that targeted me

i prob made a mistake and played like shit but w/e i’ve done nothing but kill town this game

Would have preferred a wagon resolve but I think that still kinda happened I don’t remember if kiiruma was being voted

I’m ngl the entire reason I said that was because I was making a post on frost, saw the vote (I have a bad habit of clicking down to the next post while I’m writing) and then got worried so I felt like asking before I tried to post anything

Wait what

@SirDerpsAlot

Catbae said they received nothing, jail said they received something

Either way I’m like 50/50 happy he’s dead unhappy I was wrong

Being wrong is part of the game though