Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

i mean it was still a hero shot on a claimed investigative that’s pretty bad :joy_cat:

honestly the way I see it is that Kiiruma died through no one’s fault here

just a random death

although alright I want to bring it up about what on earth happened to Someone and Zugzwang

Well between you and me I was rooting for you.

They seem like two different kills, which indicates extra KP for wolves per wolf tbh

i saw this post on reread and it feels like a wolf taking advantage of the situation

1 Like

I would have literally done the same thing with that spec chat message you best fucking believe wazza is going boom boom

can I go back to D1 and change my target

1 Like

There’s a reason I tried to defend you after all! I mean, your reasoning is still your own but like

BOOM BOOM

I don’t like this one, he’s mean

1 Like

Seriously though spec chat had it on lock they pointed out some good things that I’d be like, yeah I can’t push wazza here, but like, if I kill them…

I think I’m going to call pigeon town through mech spec here, I can’t justify wolves having 3 bombs for extra KP when they’re already had two vig’s

i still kind of think him being a neut is a possibility but we’re so far behind it’s hard to resolve that

Did Zug know he was gonna die?

I’m trying to figure out if it was a night kill or a day kill ffs but this post is weird if it’s a day kill it just looks like he knew he was about to die tf

i kind of thought it was related to the event

WAIT

The victory was related to the “mountainous” event wasn’t it?

IS KANAVE A FUCKING LOST WOLF

No, I’m Taylor Swift

I’m already in a hood with them, Luxy was in it as well