Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

someone targeted me with some pirate ahh ability. and im pretty sure it was to disable one of my abilities. but i lost and didnt lose anything but hp so im lowkey confused but we ball

i read that post and thought they had a point

bear in mind iā€™ve gotten multiple town killed this game and that tends to dull the confidence a lot.

so i start looking at what other people are saying, i start seeing the dead guy made posts about you and i think he might have had a point and so i convince myself of what iā€™m seeing. i went down a rabbit hole.

yeah if youā€™re town you might think this is a total shit explanation but it doesnā€™t make me a wolf, just bad

:/ sorry

hazard/creature/+1

atp creature dickriding me was probably just trying to pocket me

1 Like

zzz, no fun, hard to justify on someone who genuinely feels like they made a mistake

VOTE: Creature

lets make it fun

VOTE: Hazard

i legit should not be trusted with kp

do u think derps is not wolf

On the contrary almost every time I have KP in these games, I tend to land on an evil and kill them.

I meanā€¦Except for that one time as a CPR Doctor I didnā€™tā€¦

I think if youā€™re town, Creature has to be wolf, and Iā€™ve disliked their posting since day 1, so I want more pressure on this slot instead of trying to sit here wasting a day on you and you might be town, we canā€™t afford a mistake

i have no fuckin idea about him

I did try to discuss with you who to kill

Sorry, could you show me that so I can look?

VOTE: Creature

i think it went completely through my head, or i was paranoid of you because of the frost push

uhh like any post today saying he trusts me readswise

I feel like being tunnelled on you has given me the headspace to back off frost for the time being

he probably is just town, I wouldā€™ve liked his justification being that heā€™s just doing it for engagements and baits rather than it being about his role tbh

To be fair, you didnā€™t kill wazza. Wazza killed kiiruma, so not really your fault. Not sure about the other guy or gal who died but they probably deserved it. Because Iā€™ve already forgotten who they are.

these posts in particular i think feel like heā€™s sucking up to me