Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

his claim is wolfy, his usage of his abilities are wolfy, he has actively been wolfy and two >good players from spec chat also think he is a wolf

i never said that but my most confident sr is derps

spec chat cares for jail hydration

ok

i dont have anymore posts with them unfortunately tho i only got 2 :disappointed:

ftr i got these posts directly from an ability i have that works with my neighborhood and its lowkey hella fun i love the little echo chamber hub me and jarek have

i should look at the old VC of when he was a wagon again i guess

they said he looks bad off of bionic spew too but i havent looked super deep into that so take it with grain of salt

Any idea what tha means?

VOTE: derps

literally the only thing was that bionic was defending him saying ā€œderps is coolā€ which is WIFOM-y as hell

1 Like

Weh

1 Like

Weh indeed tbh

1 Like

fairze

this is maybe pure to an extent iā€™d be okay with flipping him but thats like all i have really

Spec chat just has it out for me since I kept killing
Chloe donā€™t listen to them

Also if I was a wolf I wouldnā€™t have used my day ability to negate catbaes vote id have saved it so I could delay my exe by a day if I needed too lol

To be fair I think it needs re-evaluation if this is truly town

eh i wouldnā€™t even know who to go for there unless itā€™s ybw/pigeon

i dont see why you couldnt negate catbaeā€™s vote as a wolf. especially since apparently folers cant distinguish between someone doing something they didnā€™t like with outed wolf play so a bunch of people just threw shade on catbae for no reason it makes perfect sense to claim to negate his vote for the sake of looking ~better (this is regardless of catbaeā€™s true alignment)