Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

i will say pigeon fell off

but pigeon usually falls off so idk what it means for what he actually is

yeah idk he exists in the realm of being vaguely possibly mafia

1 Like

call me a real estate agent with all these runs im SELLING

geometry dash is my biggest hater

if I was a wolf I would have save my day action to delay the exe just in case I was going to be exed lol

why did you even do that to my vote

I wanted to use it so I looked at the playerlist and decided you would be an ample target

I did not claim anything to do with adding another player to my hood, I didnā€™t even claim it privately to Kanave

It failed because Kiiruma had already claimed flavour

Iā€™ve had to state this so many times that Iā€™m feeling like a broken record, I had no intention of Kiiruma dying, I wanted Kiiruma in the hood between me and Kanave

becauseā€¦?

Just called out to me iv been moderately busy so I havenā€™t had a change to lock into the game super hard I have a few town reads but no heavy wolf reads as of this current moment

idk i do think derps while frustrating is not necessarily scum, his actions line up more with a wildcard town than someone who is playing at all tactically especially with thinking i was mafia for not outing his action on me

I really thought youd get feedback on it, I got feedback on the rule I target myself with last night

yeah i know my point is i donā€™t think as a wolf you try to negate someoneā€™s vote and then sus them for not claiming it

itā€™s an un-tactical use of an action which has tactical utility for mafia

breh

atp idek wtf to do lmao

UNVOTE

I donā€™t like Creature but I donā€™t like the amount of people that have hopped onto his wagon ffs

I need time to think this is so confusing, some people are just doing some of the most scummy things but not everyone can be a wolf

i mean thatā€™s how i feel. i donā€™t have a vote i can use, i have little credibility, game feels fractured in a way thatā€™s hard to actually recover from

Creature (3): Gocj, Leafia, Jarek
catbae (3): Creature, SirDerpsAlot, Frostwolf103
SirDerpsAlot (3): jail, Hazardwaste, Kanave

bruh

literally one of these have to be wolf

the game just straight up makes zero sense otherwise