Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

idk i dunno anyways lets just kill hazard and bye bye tbh

This is so bad

All you do is frost is wolf, vote frost. Hazard is wolf, vote hazard.

Jarek, Leafia, Catbae and Wazza hasnt been challenged up until today,

yes

should i use adamantine chains or should i use my night action today bc i can only use one

Why didnt you ask the hosts, why are you asking us.

I read catbae iso and im kinda satisfied with my vote here I think

Explain your thoughts

Dont currently have the time or energy to to go through and quote their ISO just skimmed it and didnt see anything that really makes me hesitate to vote them. Have also had pretty consistently incorrect reads from what I saw so far

being wrong doesn’t make me scum

anyway this game is probably in a loss state already

I have to get rid of my ability to play properly, surely you can too

alright I think catbae is town

I want SDA or Creature to die, probably more likely to want Creature to die but SDA feels more opportunistic in recent times and Creature looked a lot better because of the wagons

1 Like

Go ahead, you have a plan in mind

UNVOTE

Why is the greencheck the only reason you’re townreading me exactly do you think I’m evil because I was wrong or something

UNVOTE

The lara croft account is cute

nah it’s not that, it’s that town has no unity and bad enough reads such that i think we have almost 0% chance of killing scum because scum can just influence the votes onto town pretty much always, and after today it only gets worse

Quoting it again but idgaf if wazza is the only reason you townread me I’ve been thinking about it and I don’t like that they’re a cop that cops off of flavour and bounces bombs to townies with a passive a cop that can protect itself when they’d be a big wolf target just sounds weird

Idk how else they’d have managed to get rid of that bomb in time so I guess the passive does exist I just don’t like it