Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Bys, a villager doesn’t post the things he has posted.

Helpful to push your scum agenda you mean?

Why would we unvote the obvious wolf? Have you even seen what he’s been posting?

Hit points. Never played an RPG before?

Ah. Thanks Catbae.

Read Frost’s case on Creature and how Creature wanted Bionic essentially vigged after learning that Bionic wasn’t lynch immune.

Like I said, read Frost’s case on Creature.

Another person who’s never played an RPG before.

[quote=“Leafia, post:7932, topic:8747”]

This is why I think Creature is outed wolf. Now look at Bionic’s ability and consider the fact that we already knew that Bionic wasn’t lynch immune at the point when Creature said this. Why would a villager want Bionic bombed here when we could just lynch him?

She thinks we’re the hosts evidently.

1 Like

SirDerpsAlot (3): jail, Hazardwaste, Kanave
Creature (2): Gocj, Leafia
catbae (2): Creature, SirDerpsAlot
Hazardwaste (2): catbae, bystander
Frostwolf103 (1): thepigeonnyc

Not Voting (3): Wazza, Frostwolf103, Jarek

wtf is this

SirDerpsAlot (3): jail, Hazardwaste, Kanave
Creature (2): Gocj, Leafia
catbae (2): Creature, SirDerpsAlot
Hazardwaste (2): catbae, bystander
Frostwolf103 (1): thepigeonnyc

Not Voting (3): Wazza, Frostwolf103, Jarek

Like jail meh on hazard very meh on kanave

okay with gocj, okay with leafia
eww on creature, eww on derps
cool with catbae, meh with byst

catbae wagon highest likelihood of being a wolf push by reads
Creature wagon highest likelihood to being pure based on reads

the bomb was going to go off at the end of the day and bionic was already a 9 vote wagon so i don’t see why he would try to do that

Lets assume that with how split these votes are a wolf is being wagoned certainly looking that way

By doing that, he could potentially get the votes off of Bionic, letting the bomb explode on him to unlock his ability. Also, you haven’t told me why a villager would do that yet.

Leafia likes to claim their scumreads are “obvious outed wolves” they do it a lot with me. It’s largely not actually that true or “Obvious wolf” it’s more just big scary words to draw attention I think

ok

I’ll admit I might be exaggerating a bit with outed wolf but Creature has been sus as f all game almost and his defense has literally been to throw shade on those voting for him.

1 Like

i honestly find it funny that the lara croft account is like obviously creature in hindsight but i didnt realize it until after he outed it

It’s one of those where it seems good but I’m having trouble finding wolves right now. Like everyone has something going for them that I’d be like “yeah that’s cool”

Confirm I said the red check is fake before Creature made comment

my deep urge to not be a sheep makes me want to vote wazza is that wrong am I a bad person

VOTE: Creature

Its not wrong to be reminded why I am right about something

It’s the primal urge to want to be able to stand on my own two legs and be townread without being greenchecked. Killing wazza either clears me for the rest of the game or roots out a deepwolf. I win either way.

Unga bunga.

1 Like

My melody is called BFM

I think my bombs can generally help Town, but if people wish that I don’t speak now

You already did remember?

1 Like

You are not directly involved, but its placed in the wrong hands so far.