Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Yeah, its just I am getting second-guessed

Fair enough.

Also what are these wagons? I thought Derps people thought just had a weird Town role, while I feel like Creature has been generally townread (at least more than others)
Iā€™m OK with the Frost clear, but not these wagons
UNVOTE

@Leafia

This is after I said this.

Hard to believe the entire wolfteam is in Hazardwaste/jail/Kanave (I can kill jail and/or Kanave tomorrow if needed)

I still believe bystander is town

Therefore we gotta start looking at players that were barely pushed all game, like catbae, Leafia, Wazza and Derps

I said it because I always felt it was better for the outed wolf to be resolved with a loose KP while the lynch is better used on a unresolved slot

I couldnā€™t predict Bionic was going to flip some sort of 1-shot BP action unlocker

True.

It doesnā€™t make me outed wolf

Thereā€™s no way town can have predicted Bionic would flip that

Bionic also gave away the bomb instead of just keeping it

Bombing bionic probably would have been better for VCA as exeing the half outed wolf isnā€™t very helpful in that regard

so who should we be wagoning in your opinion

So youā€™re saying that you said that Bionic isnā€™t actually lynch immune after Creature asked if Pigeon could get the bomb to stay on Bionic?

You donā€™t search the towncore for wolves when you have wolfy players alive.

This is what I thought at the time

I was complaining a lot about town not coordinating the bomb so Bionic would get it last

Itā€™s because he knew he wanted to snipe Catbae.

ā€¦5706-5608 versus 6230

Not sure where you got confused

Thereā€™s no towncore

Just a bunch of players who monopolized the gamestate that has been so far wrong

Has anyone claimed the bomb abil btw

pigeon did