Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

catbae/Wazza I think feel a bit weird to be together

catbae tried to bomb Wazza who redirected the kill to Kiiruma

I don’t really think this was a planned w/w action?

My biggest concern with Wazza is that they have the ability to redirect the kill away from them

Both screwed up big time

Absolutely could be if the wolf you’re targetting has a redirection passive just saying

That being said, that’s probably not what happened given how the aftermath went down

Idk if you were W/W doing that do you really think you’d go off on your own teammate and try super hard to get them killed and call them lockwolf

The aftermath:

Wazza was angry about it and called catbae an outed wolf

catbae wasn’t around after the bomb happened

Think about it. What’s more likely, a villager just so happening to want the nonlynch immune wolf that gains power by an attempt to kill them during the day, or a wolf wanting it to happen? What’s most telling is that you’re suspecting people just because they suspect you for a valid reason.

*a villager that didn’t know the outed wolf could gain power from attempts to kill them during the day

Yeah that’s what I’m saying I guess that could be faked just like /shrug Idk it looked pretty fking real to me lol

Second day, i cant remember

You’re pretty much pretending there was a way town would figure out Bionic was going to flip BP ability unlocker and/or would rather waste a lynch on outed wolf as opposed to just suggesting the bomb

Wazza’s reaction sounded real

Although I think Wazza would’ve reacted the same in a catbae v/Wazza w world

Honestly…why didn’t you pass the bomb

Wdym, catbae should be at least aware he is heroshooting TWICE in row

But yeah he is holding onto the bombs, never discusses.

Uh Luxy wasn’t really a heroshot…

catbaes shots arent even heroshots imo

@SirDerpsAlot

We can ask him not to use bombs anymore

this is a fair point tho

I was also defending Luxy to be bombed

Mostly because Bionic and jail already got the bomb and couldn’t be bombed anymore while I remember someone (not the player) was defending Kanave