Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

*pushing to be bombed, not defending to be bombed

I still think we should just coordinate, but meh thereā€™s a chance wolves might just give it to each other first

nah i have i just didnt know what it had to do with this game soecifically

1 Like

or maybe catbae said the restriction only applied to the last player that had it

pigeon could also force the bomb on someone?

1 Like

Hello, I didnā€™t know this will happen about Bionic

i was typing out some mean shit but i deleted it

enough people have decided i am town here that i am never going over and you probably need to be realistic about it. i canā€™t say why that has happened except that scum generally donā€™t like to push me because i omgus like crazy and am easy to manipulate.

you hold me to a frankly idiotic and unrealistic standard and that is why i hate playing with you. iā€™m not fucking ladd or newcomb, i donā€™t have laser-like accuracy. most of the time iā€™m a pretty mediocre player. i have sub 25% winrate as town in normal games. but you see me in a handful of games where i did good and suddenly if iā€™m not playing to that level iā€™m outed. (never mind that you and me both went to f6 as town in that one godawful syndicate game and lost there). itā€™s fucking insufferable because it feels like i canā€™t win. it feels like all you ever want is the glory of catching the big scary players so you can brag about catching them. because like itā€™s way less glamorous if the scum was pigeon or whoever and he was just lurking to a win. thatā€™s not analysis, youā€™re just afraid of losing to people you perceive as good players.

if you were actually capable of objectively assessing my motivations this game instead of holding me to to an impossible standard iā€™m not remotely hard to find as town.

this is wolfy

Ftr I donā€™t suspect either of you (although I still donā€™t understand your town-motivated logic to do so) or Wazza for calling shots on Bionic because you claimed they were lynchproof

you canā€™t pass the bomb to someone you have passed it to before, i misread

i thought it was anyone who has held it but itā€™s just someone youā€™ve sent it to so that is a lot of potential bomb passes, you canā€™t really coordinate it

VOTE: Derps

VOTE: Leafia

dead honest i had no one i trusted at the time and later on the idea didnā€™t occur to me

frankly i still have noone i trusted

Tbh I should have kept the bomb I just donā€™t like being bombed

I donā€™t really blame the Luxy shot

I donā€™t know who else I wouldā€™ve wanted at the time

noo

Second day I can understand, we did discuss plenty on first half on day 3, I dont know what to say.

At this point gotta think out of the box

im like pretty sure leaf is just town here one of my more confident reads

1 Like

To parrot a certain someone because itā€™s funny
ā€œIF KIIRUMA WERE IN THIS GAME HEā€™D TOWNREAD LEAFIA RIGHT NOWā€

1 Like