Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

wtf do either of them do

What kinda question is this am I supposed to know what you mean by adamantine chains

Creature is going to use the action to pirate Kanave and Jail.

I am conflicted if this is the right thing to do by not letting him.

I think I barely ever gave a real thought about thepigeonnyc and Gocj

thepigeonnyc I just townbinned because of their role and also think it excludes them from being a wolf dayvig

Gocj I mostly just sheeped what other players told me about them being too pestering to be a wolf

I don’t really wolfread Gocj for wolfreading me but what concerns me about them is that I don’t remember shit from them besides pushing me

SirDerpsAlot (4): jail, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Jarek
Creature (2): Gocj, Leafia
Hazardwaste (2): catbae, bystander
thepigeonnyc (1): SirDerpsAlot
Leafia (1): Creature

Not Voting (3): Wazza, thepigeonnyc, Frostwolf103

I won’t get my way because Wazza seems fairly trusted - but I want to kill wazza. I don’t want to be shielded and there’s fairly legitimate suspicion that boils down to “deepwolf, or free greencheck”, granted you can tinfoil me as a godfather so it wouldn’t be a free greencheck if they’re a T but wcyd.

Hazard has been a nothing burger that much is true. I feel like hazard would be doing more - but I am not one to be like “you’re not doing enough so that’s wolfy you’d be acting differently as town!” so eh.

Kanave is suspect, could definitely go either way, but I feel like they’d be a good hit. Nothing really especially amazing springs out to me in terms of solving they just pop in sometimes…? They post more than hazard does so :moyai:

Bystander is an enigma that I have brainrot looking at

:fist_right:

1 Like

Maybe it’s not a good thing that it’s that way

Based.

The issue yeah, they all voting Derps.

They have to be incredible ballsy as wolves to bus the other wolf.

If derps flip red, creature has no right to kill them.

That leaves with 2/3 wolves remaining here

let’s run a thought experiment actually

if derps is a wolf, who are his teammates supposed to be?

1 Like

Do this come by explaining the choices as well?

SirDerpsAlot (4): jail, Hazardwaste, Kanave, Jarek
Creature (2): Gocj, Leafia
Hazardwaste (2): catbae, bystander
thepigeonnyc (1): SirDerpsAlot
Leafia (1): Creature

Not Voting (3): Wazza, thepigeonnyc, Frostwolf103

his team has no reason to be bussing him right now probably because they could just vote anyone else

Derps would be shitposting out the ass and therefore would probably assume it’s in the bag. Letting their guard down. Probably a wolf that’s in deep

Man I just wanna FUCKING KILL WAZZA RAAAAAAGH

1 Like

Like I said, what’s more likely?

I’m literally not doing so and you know it.

A villager would have no reason to suggest that in the first place. That’s what I’m getting at here.

I never gaslight and that’s not even close to the definition of gaslighting.

I thought it was villagery myself.

OMGUS to the extreme.

I never gaslight Derps. Not intentionally anyway.

so like it’s probably not bys or gocj or jarek or pigeon because i assume wolves aren’t bussing day 1

No but for real Derps is and has been pretty close to openwolfing if they are a wolf today with their memery. I do think they have at least one teammate they’re sure will get them by that’s in deep enough that other wolves like derp feel comfortable essentially mesisng around

Why have we pivoted off creature