Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Hahahahaha

Still think their push on me is pretty bad faith and I know they’re able at gaslighting as a wolf

they gaslight as both alignments just something they do have to read past that stuff

UNVOTE

Taking a step back for now

If it’s not Leafia next on my line would be Wazza

Wazza is claiming some actions that could be confirmed

Did anyone confirm them?

Ouch to pigeon and anyone else who might be considered lower glamorous scum players. Who else falls under that bracket. Do I fall under that bracket? If I ever rolled evil would people even be that worried?

I dont have anything directly against waz but its not where Id like to go rn

Whats your opinion on pidgeon Creature?

Hazardwaste, jail and Kanave

and bystander too although I townread them at the moment

jail and Kanave I can (try to) kill tomorrow if we want them resolved

Hazardwaste gotta be resolved some other way, although he seemed fairly resigned to getting bombed in a way that sounded towny

They have a pretty towny role

but their play outside of it doesn’t sound towny

How do you make “blow me up” sound towny

I disagree that the role is towny, what aspect do you think makes it towny

yes lady gaga what night action should i use

:skull:

if you played like you have this game as scum i’d be blown away tbqh

i feel like you’ve said you’re not bad at evil but everytime i’ve seen you in a game you’ve felt like super obv town to me

Can agree with two of these I think Jail is good off of the hood though. The abilities this hood recieves are fairly whacky in the way a wolf ability wouldn’t be I don’t know how to explain that. If you can think of a way to twist making yourself get executed for no reason useful as a wolf ability for a good to be granted hten sure

hi chat

i actually had a really off the wall thought but if jail was scum he would know that frost was FPSing andd so bionic wouldn’t have reacted like he was outed in response to the check

ugh i dont even know bye a

To be fair pretty much every game I end up in I end up as KP with the incentive that I need to deathtunnel people and find a person to blow away with a gun. Like pretty much every game.

I thought having KP was the reason that people trusted me in those games mostly because they had to but this game is pretty cool - granted people seem to only trust me because of a greencheck??? Still not happy with that

I don’t rand evil enough to know if I’m bad at it or not :sob:

2 Likes