Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

What about it?

I thought we were talking about catbae choosing to bomb Wazza

do you think im town or wolf?

Why do i feel like pigeon likely flips wolf if this flips wolf

Im talking about how wazza has death tunneled both frost and catbae, yet when i do it to you you only call me out.

Is it bc its directed?

I can see a world where pigeon flips wolf tbh

Mostly based because their play has been mostly just asking who to bomb or something

If youre town Im going to be genuinely sad in how bad you think my wolf game is based off this thought

Scratch this derps just lolposting and trying to get fake spew

LOL

I take more of an issue when someone has been focused on killing only a single player all game and I know that single player is town

Okay I rephrase the question to somebody:

@Gocj are you absolutely sure that Kanave, Bystander, Creature and Pigeon are fully mafia, who is least wolfier?

Townlean Iā€™d say. I think him being open and honest about his bombs is >ramd V.

this post is actually such a meme

Kanave mech wise either lw or just town

Bystander was fine early game but havent seen much of them so null atm fine for poe

Creature is the most sure i am of being wolf

Pigeon is pigeon, fully null

Counterpoint, a wolf would want to be open about their bombs because its free towncred and regardless of if their open about it they have no real control over them. Especially knowing the villagers are wrong and are just going to end up bowing each other up anyways. They havent really done anything else towny so I dont think they should be let to skate by for a claim that isnt even that clearing.

Pigeon how they seem to use their ability seems a bit townie but still mostly null

dawg i would just take poe shots because this town is hopeless

Counter point would a wolf related to being day killed be paired with one that can activate such thing

yes?

You are not capable of making more.

especially considering they have little control over what happens with the bomb anyways