Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Hmmm, that’s sometjing to think about at least. Not sure w!Pigeon would admit to being the one with the bombs though.

i meant for the shots i already took

anyway this feels pretty hopeless

imo hazard doing absolutely nothing and getting no heat for it while the wagon on derps is totally stagnant is more or less outing

Its literally free towncred, plus their partners probably coached them too do it for the towncred.

Looks like jail and Kanave have towny mech going for them

I DONT KNOW EITHER I JUST GOT IT

That’s definitely a possibility that I hadn’t considered.

@Creature mostly think you should go on Pigeon with me so I dont have to self pres on you as id prefer not to tie us

Hazard can be pretty wolfy, he carried the jackal team, even though he has mafia role (spiritually outlived other jackals) in traitor in salem game.

Wouldnt that just defeat the whole point and also why wouldnt they just insta target bionic and not play hot potato and pray to hit

1 Like

I think considering they dont have anything else going for them its a better exe than me at the very least

no one gave any of that on kanave when i was going for the bomb, i got shit specifically for not shooting her

bomb is loud, targeting bionic with it pretty much negates their ability to use it to gain towncred (which makes sense cuz bionic probably wasnt endgaming anyways)

Wait shit i became cringe, i entered wifom

I do agree with you there but not better than Creature.

I personally really townread creature from my more recent interactions with them in thread so I really dont want to self pres onto them if I can help it

But is it loud if it hits ppl with defense?

Would almost certainly just say “A loud explosion rings out” and then no flip

Last i remember with luxy i just remember seeing the message of “a bomb went off” and luxy being named in a different post

Yeah so its not as loud