Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I’d rather not have more bombs and I dont trust letting us decide who gets to die and got wrong alignment flip, even it is informative

Bionic still gets to activate an ability and nobody knows why it happens and for all they care it could be bastard shennanigans

the bomb is loud it says “a loud expolosion rings out”, not claiming it initially then claiming it D2 is basiclly just outing yourself as wolf so they had to pick one or the other

D2 when people see an explostion went off after they claimed its quite obviously the bomb, and then obvious they used it the day before withought claiming which would be ???

Calling “this post does not shine sunlight there and here no no” is not really towny.

plus our town has been shown to have a server skill issue all around so even if town its probably only going to fuck town lmao

On other hand why did bionic pass the bomb, would it pass through their defense? If both were w/w i think they would ask beforehand and play accordingly but considering bionic passed it they likely had 0 clue about it

Creature is very unlikely to be a villager here I feel. There’s the way he wanted to use the bomb on Bionic after learning that Bionic wasn’t actually lynch immune. What’s even more telling though is how he’s trying to downplay how scummy that was and how he’s literally OMGUSing people just because they’re scumreading him for it. He’s also felt TMIy this entire game.

Ok but thej why exe a town

can we just vpte hazard

acutally i dunno

wahtever

I still think their a wolf but if they flip town its still probably a net benefit for town

1 Like

gneshin time

I did say yes

Look at the numbers then look me in the face again

Leafia im going to be so fr your reasoning on that is wrong and really dumb

What about creature

i would except i don’t have a fucking vote

9v4 currently assuming starting 5 wplves

it’ll be really bleakly funny that derps will probably die because he took away the vote of someone who actually wanted to make a counterwagon

1 Like