Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

frost not the biggest fan of the ignoring of my question

Oh I am sorry, you should quote the question often

You know I don’t have 24/7 attention span

Like is 10 minutes a big deal

How was I suppose to save Jail lol

Voting him and possibly die with him?

its less of that more of you chose to vote me after the fact that worries me here

Its his fault for using it, how do I expect to save him at all

1 Like

How would you save Jail? Well you dont because he savdd you

i dont expect you to solo save him. but i would have expected to not make it harder to save him. but like so many people voted me after jail’s pleads its a bit worrying from my point of view anyway

1 Like

Going to head out for now for a nice nap. :sleepingleafeon:

10 minutes before EoD.

10 minutes before eod you guys made a cfd on me.
10 minutes is not an excuse for actively just ignoring someone and then making it harder to save them.
again this is not just you who did this like a solid 5-6 players who basically did the same thing. blaming jail as a first instinct instead of explaining why you kept your vote on me is the itch at the back of me head atm for you frost

Yeah I am not special out of the bunch and I get that, a wolf can be voting in here. Maybe even more than one.

Right now you are only talking to me, Leafia just left and its a slow start of the day.

Furthermore, I am also losing sleep so we talk later

fair enough have a good rest

Seems quiet.

In work, saw it’s LyLo, if anybody votes they’re lockscum, don’t do anything until I get home

It’s not actually lylo Wazza. the host was joking and check out the name mlm of the event that Brak made. It’s hilareous. Laughs

OH MY GOD IM SO FUCKING SORRY

@Jarek also sorry not sorry, you know why :)

okay fuck me if we lose this game its 100% my fault